Product Code: AVL003
Enquiry to know more
Basil most popularly known as Tulsi has been used for thousands of years in
Ayurveda for its diverse healing properties.
Healing Power: The Basil or Tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves
strengthen the stomach and help in respiratory diseases.
In Ayurvedic practice, common uses of tulsi include:
- Treatments forAsthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat and similar ailments
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Headaches, earaches, and eye disorders
- Skin diseases and insect bites
- Cramping, gastric disorders, indigestion, intestinal parasites, mouth diseases, ulcers, and vomiting
- Diabetes and blood sugar imbalances
- Joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis
- Kidney stones