At AVL ENTERPRISE, We respect every individual’s right to privacy. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our name and reputation.
We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information. We refer to and treat this information as “Personal Information”.
We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
We use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally requested it. For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with additional information about products and services, or to evaluate your financial needs.
AVL ENTERPRISE policies require that employees with access to confidential Distributor information may not use or disclose the information except for Business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with AVL ENTERPRISE.
Protecting Your Information
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
To personalize your experience on our Website or with one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number, called a “cookie”. Cookies enhance the AVL ENTERPRISE website performance in several important ways: they personalize your experience on our site, and they make your visit to our site/APP more convenient for you.
13. Under all circumstances partial delivery of the products need to be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
14. Delivery of orders would be done address specific and not person / time specific.
15. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon AVL ENTERPRISE’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
16. AVL ENTERPRISE reserves the right to cancel any order placed using credit card which holds international billing address. Besides, AVL ENTERPRISE also reserves the right to cancel any order placed which is not available, out of stock or in short supply.
17. AVL ENTERPRISE reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS are related to any order placed by the user and the user agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls / SMS’s etc. from AVL ENTERPRISE and / or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
18. You agree to receive calls from AVL ENTERPRISE and its agents, merchants, courier partners etc., seeking clarification, information etc. regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of AVL ENTERPRISE in this regard.